• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I almost forgot about another ridiculous scene I witnessed today at that same gas station I was talking about earlier. A guy pushed his lawn mower from down the street up to the pump. He fills up his mower and a gas can he has sitting on top of it. As he's pushing it away, the gas can falls off the mower and tips. There's no cap on it so it spills some on the ground and all over the gas can. He reaches down to pick up the can. Nothing too weird except maybe the missing cap on the gas can, right? Except for the fact that he had a lit cigarette in his hand the entire time. It was even in the hand he used to pick up the spilled gas can. God must love idiots. He made so many of them.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I almost forgot about another ridiculous scene I witnessed today at that same gas station I was talking about earlier. A guy pushed his lawn mower from down the street up to the pump. He fills up his mower and a gas can he has sitting on top of it. As he's pushing it away, the gas can falls off the mower and tips. There's no cap on it so it spills some on the ground and all over the gas can. He reaches down to pick up the can. Nothing too weird except maybe the missing cap on the gas can, right? Except for the fact that he had a lit cigarette in his hand the entire time. It was even in the hand he used to pick up the spilled gas can. God must love idiots. He made so many of them.

THIS is why I plan on just riding my bike around this summer with a camera in my backpack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom