• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My dad doesn't like guns and thinks I have an "arsenal":rolleyes: He also thinks that any more guns then two is an arsenal. You should have seen his face when mom got her .38 and told him she didn't care whether he liked it or not. PRICELESS:rockwoot:

lol, my dad didn't even let us have toy guns growing up. The closest we got were GI Joe vehicles and action figures. :rockwoot: He only knows what he sees on FaceBook...he asked to see videos from the Chop In, which I thought was pretty cool

If my dad was still here and in good health, he'd be right out there with me doing "all this"! :rockwoot:

His health is terrible and I'm pretty much the only blood family he hasn't run off yet :(. But growing up I was like the son he probably wished my brother would've been. We worked on cars together a lot.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Interactive TV :laugh:. That would be chaos. Could you imagine?

How pathetic do you have to be to seek attention on a forum to believe your a somebody?

lol...just like some of the threads on here are. People seek attention or validation ANYwhere they can get it

Mine got me started. We used to hang at the range all the time. I've never seen (besides on TV) a better point shooter (from the hip) than my Dad.

the only time I ever actually saw my dad shoot was when we had some .22 rifle and he set up a barrel and we all took shots at the bottom.. wanna guess who was a better shot :whistle:

People seek attention or approval from everywhere.

exactly

I mean, we're married, so there's nothing wrong with it. :D

Cru, being cold is a perfectly good excuse :D If I could count all the times I was "cold" and...well, never mind :D

That elimates 50% of all threads after the Tactics section for you.:D

Not quite :D but close

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom