• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I just bought a new pair of headphones. It's my first time spending more than $25 on headphones, so they better be good.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    2843.gif

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Sorry, those don't look very ganster:dunno:

:D

damn...I fail at life...I should jump off a bridge.:):
    I think I'll like them though! Im always worried about someone sneaking up behind me and saying "take off dem panties boy" while Im relic hunting in the woods..I wear noise cancelling headphones so I don't guess I would ever hear it:dunno: but I'll be able to hear now! not sure if thats a good thing:(

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hay all! My wife has been gone all week. Howcome I'm not dead yet? Everyone knows us guys can't survive on our own.

Really though, she'll be back tonight, and I'm glad. My daughter can't cook worth anything.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Don't forget to hand out some rep first;)

Do you also worry about taking multiple .308 rounds to the back?

:laugh:

You never know. Those metal detectors can be worth a lot of money. Who knows what someone would do to get one. I suggest duct taping metal plates to your back just in case.:D

my back is usually covered with a pack full of old rusty iron stuff...I dont think a bullet has a chance:laugh:
    relics.jpg

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    The problem I had with the beats by Dre was that no matter what the EQ settings, the bass was always too high. Also, in some of the early models, the weren't very durable.

I hope you have good luck with them though.

I wear the bose noise canceling ones. Some people don't like those either, but they sound good to me and it kills airplane noise really well and random chatter when I'm trying to read.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The problem I had with the beats by Dre was that no matter what the EQ settings, the bass was always too high. Also, in some of the early models, the weren't very durable.

I hope you have good luck with them though.

I wear the bose noise canceling ones. Some people don't like those either, but they sound good to me and it kills airplane noise really well and random chatter when I'm trying to read.

My wife got me Beats by Dre headphones for Christmas a few years ago and I had the same issues that Cru did, too much bass, I returned them and got Sony noise canceling headphones becaus the bose one were too much $, great headphones on a plane, but could work a little better on the tractor

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom