Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    "Kid" is probably 25.

I got turned off a bit last year from Wilbur Wright when some genius brought his infant child and shot his mosin while the baby set behind him at the bench. The same day another gene pool elite brought his poor dog and tied him to the shooting bench with no hearing protection while the full firing line was going to town with 2 mosin shooters in the mix. I wanted to slap the guy for doing that to his dog.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I got turned off a bit last year from Wilbur Wright when some genius brought his infant child and shot his mosin while the baby set behind him at the bench. The same day another gene pool elite brought his poor dog and tied him to the shooting bench with no hearing protection while the full firing line was going to town with 2 mosin shooters in the mix. I wanted to slap the guy for doing that to his dog.

Ouch!! On both of those...I would like to expose my dog to the sound of gunfire but not like that! They both obviously swim in the shallow end of that pool :rolleyes:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You mean glass right:laugh: IF I were to get married then I would have a hard time ever wearing a ring. I can't stand jewelry.

meh, it was the thought that was supposed to count. He never wore his ring either. The only jewelry I wear is in my 2 ear piercings on each ear

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I would say my odds of needing to worry about that are slim when you talk about the marraige department.

ya never know though :dunno:...honestly, we got married when we did so the Army would pay for our apartment :D..otherwise we might've stayed engaged longer.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    ya never know though :dunno:...honestly, we got married when we did so the Army would pay for our apartment :D..otherwise we might've stayed engaged longer.

see what happens when you take advantage of Uncle Sam:noway: I don't care if I ever get married. In all honesty I think marraige is just words and don't mean anything. It is about the two people involved and how they feel about each other.

Thats enough life talk from Dr. Irish today though:D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    see what happens when you take advantage of Uncle Sam:noway: I don't care if I ever get married. In all honesty I think marraige is just words and don't mean anything. It is about the two people involved and how they feel about each other.

Thats enough life talk from Dr. Irish today though:D

yeah and yeah :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You walked right into it and you know it. So I have to ask since you work in a public service roll in your job and most other people who do the same have some wild people who come in their stores so does Petco get any real "winners?"

of course we do..I've been called racist even :(...usually just people don't want to do any research or listen to what I say. Or they just say stuff that makes me scratch my head

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom