• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I've always taken good care of any dog I've ever had, but I've never paid to have one groomed, ever.

And there's a reason I own a short coated dog :D I admit, I pay them to trim her nails. That's it. Otherwise, it's all me. It doesn't even take but maybe 20 minutes once a month to bath her.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    And there's a reason I own a short coated dog :D I admit, I pay them to trim her nails. That's it. Otherwise, it's all me. It doesn't even take but maybe 20 minutes once a month to bath her.

My dog's coat isn't really very short, but he gets brushed a lot and his tail and paws get trimmed occasionally. He spends enough time outside to take care of his own claws. :yesway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My dog's coat isn't really very short, but he gets brushed a lot and his tail and paws get trimmed occasionally. He spends enough time outside to take care of his own claws. :yesway:

I didn't want a dog I'd have to keep brushed or have to go pay someone to trim up all the time...She doesn't get to spend enough time outside with no yard :(

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Man, its a real bummer but the weather is not looking too conducive to driving my buggy Saturday. I'm not totally giving giving up hope though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom