• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    My son's hard to fit for shoes so he knows I'd KILL him if he did something like that....I just have to watch for him growing out of them before he actually does so his dad can go buy him new shoes

"how was your weekend and by the way our son needs new shoes"

I bet that goes well every time

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I might look for a new carry gun soon..I try and try and try and I just cant get use to having a safety on my carry gun...when I practice draw and fire I 9 times out of 10 I try to pull the trigger before I disengage the safety..even if I tell my self before drawing to hit the safety...hard to get use to for me.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    "how was your weekend and by the way our son needs new shoes"

I bet that goes well every time

I don't care how his weekend was :D

This reminded me I had to buy the boy some new shoes while his dad was out of state...exact text I just sent "oh, I had to buy him new shoes"

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I might look for a new carry gun soon..I try and try and try and I just cant get use to having a safety on my carry gun...when I practice draw and fire I 9 times out of 10 I try to pull the trigger before I disengage the safety..even if I tell my self before drawing to hit the safety...hard to get use to for me.

I don't mind a safety but I like a hammer. However, almost no small CC guns except revolvers have a hammer. I have a .38 snubby but I just don't carry it.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I don't mind a safety but I like a hammer. However, almost no small CC guns except revolvers have a hammer. I have a .38 snubby but I just don't carry it.

The safety just takes practice to get used to, moreso if you aren't used to one. I prefer hammers as well. That's why I chose the FNP-9 over others when I wanted a high cap 9mm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom