• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    crazy ferret girl? Sounds like an interesting story there.

Kinda epic actually. People who own ferrets are usually not right in the head. That's saying something coming from me. She was in with her boyfriend Friday to look at the ferrets. Wanted to get one and put it in a hamster cage :rolleyes:. My boss told her no, showed her the ferret kit we have. She left, came back with her "father in law" so HE could pay for the ferret and the kit. He's complaining the whole time about the price (over $200 for both). They finally leave. He calls back about an hour later, claiming the kit didn't have the bedding in it. I tell him fine, can you come back up and I'll give you the bedding (I'll just pull one off the shelf). He sends Crazy and the boyfriend back up there. She had the weasel in a tote bag :rolleyes:. Tried to talk my cashier into giving them different bedding is why I got involved. I told them that that was the bedding that came in the kit, that was the bedding she was getting. So they get the bedding and replace a broken toy from the kit and leave. ANOTHER hour later she calls and tells me they JUST got home (she supposedly lives over by Broad Ripple so WTF?) and the ferret won't eat or drink and doesn't want to be in the cage. I explain to her that the ferret needs to adjust to the different environment, cage is MUCH smaller then what she's used to, she's used to having other ferrets to play with and that the food she'd gotten in the kit was a different food then what the ferret was used to eating. Then she got to the epic part. Asked if ferrets can pee and poo at the same time. Yep, very common. Apparently they were driving around, with the ferret :rolleyes:, and stopped at a dollar store. Boyfriend ran inside, she's in the car with the ferret. Ferret wants out of the bag. She put the ferret on the dashboard of the car. Guess what the ferret did?!? YEP, pee'd AND poo'd on the dash of his car :D...Then she called yesterday to ask why the ferret was sneezing. Come to find out she'd gone to Uncle Bill's and they had sold her CAT LITTER to use for the ferret's litter box :rolleyes: She's lucky we found that out so she could change the litter before it kills the ferret. I feel bad for the ferret. THIS is someone who claims she did a "LOT" of research on ferrets and read books and everything :rolleyes:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Kinda epic actually. People who own ferrets are usually not right in the head. That's saying something coming from me. She was in with her boyfriend Friday to look at the ferrets. Wanted to get one and put it in a hamster cage :rolleyes:. My boss told her no, showed her the ferret kit we have. She left, came back with her "father in law" so HE could pay for the ferret and the kit. He's complaining the whole time about the price (over $200 for both). They finally leave. He calls back about an hour later, claiming the kit didn't have the bedding in it. I tell him fine, can you come back up and I'll give you the bedding (I'll just pull one off the shelf). He sends Crazy and the boyfriend back up there. She had the weasel in a tote bag :rolleyes:. Tried to talk my cashier into giving them different bedding is why I got involved. I told them that that was the bedding that came in the kit, that was the bedding she was getting. So they get the bedding and replace a broken toy from the kit and leave. ANOTHER hour later she calls and tells me they JUST got home (she supposedly lives over by Broad Ripple so WTF?) and the ferret won't eat or drink and doesn't want to be in the cage. I explain to her that the ferret needs to adjust to the different environment, cage is MUCH smaller then what she's used to, she's used to having other ferrets to play with and that the food she'd gotten in the kit was a different food then what the ferret was used to eating. Then she got to the epic part. Asked if ferrets can pee and poo at the same time. Yep, very common. Apparently they were driving around, with the ferret :rolleyes:, and stopped at a dollar store. Boyfriend ran inside, she's in the car with the ferret. Ferret wants out of the bag. She put the ferret on the dashboard of the car. Guess what the ferret did?!? YEP, pee'd AND poo'd on the dash of his car :D...Then she called yesterday to ask why the ferret was sneezing. Come to find out she'd gone to Uncle Bill's and they had sold her CAT LITTER to use for the ferret's litter box :rolleyes: She's lucky we found that out so she could change the litter before it kills the ferret. I feel bad for the ferret. THIS is someone who claims she did a "LOT" of research on ferrets and read books and everything :rolleyes:

:ugh:

I can't really think of much else to say to that.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

And that is why people shouldn't own rats or rat like creatures

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom