• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    On a side note, that's really me and my buggy in my new sig line! Its hard to tell in the video but that hill is nearly a 45 degree angle! Thanks again to Benny for helping me make the GIF from my video.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    speaking of shoes..I bought my daughter a pair of shoes she just "had to have" cost over $100...she destroyed them in 2 weeks! wearing them out side to play and dragging her foot while riding her scooter. ripped the sole off one and ground off the toe on the other. I told her we are going to the good will to get her shoes and we will continue to get her shoes there until she can learn to take care of things.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    speaking of shoes..I bought my daughter a pair of shoes she just "had to have" cost over $100...she destroyed them in 2 weeks! wearing them out side to play and dragging her foot while riding her scooter. ripped the sole off one and ground off the toe on the other. I told her we are going to the good will to get her shoes and we will continue to get her shoes there until she can learn to take care of things.

My son's hard to fit for shoes so he knows I'd KILL him if he did something like that....I just have to watch for him growing out of them before he actually does so his dad can go buy him new shoes

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I will have to settle for a Kahr CW9....it will get the job done. That is where I struggle with guns really. I can get the Sig:rockwoot: or the Kahr and something else to:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom