Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    She didn't delete them herself. No message and there wasn't anything offensive in them. Had like 20 messages deleted. I suggested she ask a MOD but she doesn't want to bother them. But now she's worried about posting anything for fear THAT will be deleted also

It's because she has less than 50 quality posts if she does one liners on posts mods will delete them so they can't get in the classifieds with out the quality posts! it happens all the time !! Hope that helps!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    It's because she has less than 50 quality posts if she does one liners on posts mods will delete them so they can't get in the classifieds with out the quality posts! it happens all the time !! Hope that helps!

Only thing I can figure too. They looked good to me, the one's I saw but eh, I'm not a MOD :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    lol, she's in a really bad mood (boy problems) so she'd probably get in trouble if she PM'd one today :laugh:

when I was single (all the days of my life before the marriage date), I never got stressed in a relationship, whether it be a **** buddy or a girlfriend. If they got annoying or on my nerves, I just cut them off, see yah! but now being married, I cant do that. I must work through any issues. if i dont and it goes to hell, she gets half my guns. no thanks. I will work out anything :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Actually a few years ago I really did loose a shotgun in a boating accident..its sitting at the bottom of hovey lake somewhere...we where going down the channel to our duck blind and the dog decided it wanted to come up front with me and knocked a decoy bag over the side..just happened to be the decoy bag my shotgun was laying on top of. I cried a little. we even went back with one of those retrieval magnets and never could pick it up.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    when I was single (all the days of my life before the marriage date), I never got stressed in a relationship, whether it be a **** buddy or a girlfriend. If they got annoying or on my nerves, I just cut them off, see yah! but now being married, I cant do that. I must work through any issues. if i dont and it goes to hell, she gets half my guns. no thanks. I will work out anything :D

This is a guy that's a real piece of..work :D More of a **** buddy wanna be type thing :rolleyes: that's really annoying her.

Half the guns huh? I lost out then :xmad:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Actually a few years ago I really did loose a shotgun in a boating accident..its sitting at the bottom of hovey lake somewhere...we where going down the channel to our duck blind and the dog decided it wanted to come up front with me and knocked a decoy bag over the side..just happened to be the decoy bag my shotgun was laying on top of. I cried a little. we even went back with one of those retrieval magnets and never could pick it up.

:laugh:, what? No dive team? :stickpoke:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This is a guy that's a real piece of..work :D More of a **** buddy wanna be type thing :rolleyes: that's really annoying her.

Half the guns huh? I lost out then :xmad:

heres the thing about **** buddies. (my opinion of coarse)

if both people agree thats what it is then cool. 2 consenting adults fulfilling each others primal needs. :yesway::yesway:

however if one of the people starts out knowing they might want more later then it wont work. or if in the middle of it they develop feelings they need to be honest immediately. if she knew what he wanted from the beginning and just gave it up then she has to accept a portion of responsibility too.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    heres the thing about **** buddies. (my opinion of coarse)

if both people agree thats what it is then cool. 2 consenting adults fulfilling each others primal needs. :yesway::yesway:

however if one of the people starts out knowing they might want more later then it wont work. or if in the middle of it they develop feelings they need to be honest immediately. if she knew what he wanted from the beginning and just gave it up then she has to accept a portion of responsibility too.

Didn't get THAT far. He wanted, she almost gave it up, he got weird, she shut him down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom