• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Gander Mtn does clearance out clothes/shoes for what seems like cost at times. I don't think I've ever seen good prices on guns or ammo there except on Black Friday.

(Mummy bags are great unless you have sleep apnea and can't sleep on your back for crap! They are warm though.)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OCCASIONALLY they have some decent prices on used guns.

The ammo was reasonably priced.

Last time I was in there I was with a buddy who was looking at a (fill in the blank handgun) and while he was talking to the salesman I tapped him on the shoulder and told him that same pistol could be had for roughly $150-200 cheaper...The guy heard me, rolled his eyes and said "pshh, it's not like we don't match prices," and I rolled my eyes back and said "pshh, it's not like he can't just go get it elsewhere and save the time and effort proving that you are way, way overpriced."

I haven't been back since.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good evening :wavey:

Howdy! Its just a laugh a minute around here today!
    th_hammertime.gif

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Last time I was in there I was with a buddy who was looking at a (fill in the blank handgun) and while he was talking to the salesman I tapped him on the shoulder and told him that same pistol could be had for roughly $150-200 cheaper...The guy heard me, rolled his eyes and said "pshh, it's not like we don't match prices," and I rolled my eyes back and said "pshh, it's not like he can't just go get it elsewhere and save the time and effort proving that you are way, way overpriced."

I haven't been back since.

Yeah, that salesman sounds lame.

ANY business that has price matching, I ALWAYS go with the person who had the better price. They offered it in the first place, why should I let someone else who wanted more get the sale. :dunno:

Now if they do price matching PLUS extra off, then I'll re-consider.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The only thing going to GM to compare prices is going to do is make over-priced firearms at the show look like good deals.

what I figured too....not really expecting to pick a gun up at the 1500 either..really only gonna look for swag and mag's for my Bersa...a trip to Bradis will be coming up soon. I have time at least :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, that salesman sounds lame.

ANY business that has price matching, I ALWAYS go with the person who had the better price. They offered it in the first place, why should I let someone else who wanted more get the sale. :dunno:

Now if they do price matching PLUS extra off, then I'll re-consider.

My store price matches the other guys...we can't do extra off but we have a better rewards card IMO :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom