SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey cowgirl..

Yeah I picked up ammo at ITP before shooting.... Was really hoping to try that tula cheapo but I ran federal out at the range....

I run tula cheapo all of the time, never had any problem with it. It's dirty & smokey, but I ran some WWB today that was just as bad.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I dont think I have ever run any tula in my XD40SC.... and until I get around to getting rich enough to reload i figure Ill probably pick up the cheapest range ammo i can....

Also found out for some reason my Xd doent like winchester ranger FMJ...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    In fact, I am pretty proud of myself. Went to the range and put some rounds into paper, came home and finsihed deep cleaning all of my guns (or at least the ones that have been fired since the last deep cleaning). :rockwoot::rockwoot:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That stinks DB, how many rounds have you put downrange with it. Still under warranty???

How ya doing SNS. Did ya every buy any ammo???:D

Around 500, maybe a little more. I bought it in Oct. 2011 so I hope its still under warranty. Emailed Ruger CS.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I dont think I have ever run any tula in my XD40SC.... and until I get around to getting rich enough to reload i figure Ill probably pick up the cheapest range ammo i can....

Also found out for some reason my Xd doent like winchester ranger FMJ...

Sorry to hear that, my M&P hasn't found an ammo it won't eat. Although I bought a S&W 3914 last week and found it didn't like WWB.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I lost my EDC!

My Ruger SR40 suddenly decided it doesnt want to feed correctly. :( I cant see what is causing the problem either. I can see what it is doing though. It looks as if the cartridge isnt feeding into the chamber straight. Its cocked a little to the side. Does it with both mags.

Looks like I'll be contacting Ruger.

I just bought a new EDC a week or so ago... got tired of waiting for the XDs -- an XDm 3.8" in .45acp

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I did get word today that my Engraved Lower will be at the FFL on monday... which kinda sucks... I work 15 hrs on monday... That will be a fun day.. work 8hrs, go to the FFL, go back to work for 8 more hours, then sleep

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom