• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    3 full business days.. so today doesn't count. Tuesday (1) Wednesday (2) Thursday (3)... Friday is pickup I don't make the rules, I just follow them

I don't want to shoot anyone.. but I am going to go into beech Grove Walmart while OC'in and see if they'll sell me ammo. I am going to carry the 9mm and get either 22LR or 45ACP.. just so I have an argument.

But you won't be there, cause you'll be with your new grandchild. :rockwoot:

:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wow our pitiful government in action..

i cant call the NICS and give them my information to find the status on a transfer But I can have some random stranger I may have just met 15 minutes ago who isn't me call in with my information for me..

And we wonder where Identity theft came from.

Now that isn't to say i dont trust my FFL... I wouldnt go to them unless I explicitly trusted them.. But come on i have to have someone else call in in my proxy to talk to the gov?

Mrs. G Im going to walmart again tonight after work if you want to OC.
    I have been up since 4:30am... I am in jammies and thinking about bed right now.
    But you won't be there, cause you'll be with your new grandchild. :rockwoot:

:D

I have help and they can take care of it!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm just happy to have parts of me young again!! :D
    I wish I had young parts again.. we did some hiking this weekend, one hike was at Cataract Falls. There is no easy way down or up from the falls. I did fine going down, the hips were SCREAMING on the way up. I had to sit for a few after that one. I didn't realize how much you use those muscles while climbing.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I wish I had young parts again.. we did some hiking this weekend, one hike was at Cataract Falls. There is no easy way down or up from the falls. I did fine going down, the hips were SCREAMING on the way up. I had to sit for a few after that one. I didn't realize how much you use those muscles while climbing.

Yeah!! I know what you meen! I suck at stairs anymore!! between my back and one new knee and one that still needs a new one!! I don't do them if I don't have to! :D

Hope your hips get to felling better soon! We have some friends of ours from church she is younger than I am by about ten years and she has had both of her hips replaced! and has had nothing but trouble with one of them!! :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah!! I know what you meen! I suck at stairs anymore!! between my back and one new knee and one that still needs a new one!! I don't do them if I don't have to! :D

Hope your hips get to felling better soon! We have some friends of ours from church she is younger than I am by about ten years and she has had both of her hips replaced! and has had nothing but trouble with one of them!! :(

stairs so far I can still do. Stress from basically rock climbing, they can't. I am sure I will have at least my right hip done eventually. :dunno:

Night DB

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Only part of me that's bad is my left knee from torn acl, jump school and ruck marches.. a flexeril and a toridol before I do anything and I am good to go
    see this isn't fair... I DID NOTHING and I have to take Vicodin on bad days.. 2 Aleve twice a day.. 3 x's a day if needed and I want to try to avoid the Vicodin. I'm so tired of drugs. To young for Arthritis meds, way to young for replacement. This is the one thing my mom could have kept

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom