MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Friday? 3 days would be thursday at 2:16pm

Im gonna be camping in front....
    3 full business days.. so today doesn't count. Tuesday (1) Wednesday (2) Thursday (3)... Friday is pickup I don't make the rules, I just follow them
    Pretty sure it's BUSINESS days. Which would make it friday. Also, I'm pretty sure MrsG would get annoyed and shoot you if you were camping in front of her location.
    I don't want to shoot anyone.. but I am going to go into beech Grove Walmart while OC'in and see if they'll sell me ammo. I am going to carry the 9mm and get either 22LR or 45ACP.. just so I have an argument.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    3 full business days.. so today doesn't count. Tuesday (1) Wednesday (2) Thursday (3)... Friday is pickup I don't make the rules, I just follow them

I don't want to shoot anyone.. but I am going to go into beech Grove Walmart while OC'in and see if they'll sell me ammo. I am going to carry the 9mm and get either 22LR or 45ACP.. just so I have an argument.

Trouble maker! :yesway:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Hahahahahaha

Wow our pitiful government in action..

i cant call the NICS and give them my information to find the status on a transfer But I can have some random stranger I may have just met 15 minutes ago who isn't me call in with my information for me..

And we wonder where Identity theft came from.

Now that isn't to say i dont trust my FFL... I wouldnt go to them unless I explicitly trusted them.. But come on i have to have someone else call in in my proxy to talk to the gov?

Mrs. G Im going to walmart again tonight after work if you want to OC.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am not a trouble maker. I am already pissed at them for Sunday night. Went in and went to the checkout lines at about 8:30. 1 checkout lane open, 1 20 items or less and about 8 self checkouts. No Manager in sight, no CSM in sight.. I was pissed to say the least

Sounds typical, but I haven't been in one in many years.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I am not a trouble maker. I am already pissed at them for Sunday night. Went in and went to the checkout lines at about 8:30. 1 checkout lane open, 1 20 items or less and about 8 self checkouts. No Manager in sight, no CSM in sight.. I was pissed to say the least

Well I went to get my meds today and they said 20 min wait. I thought ok I will wait. Took them an hour and 5 min., and I was almost late getting my son to scouts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom