• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My goodness! I'm one of the oldest ones here and you guys are making me feel young, with all your aches and pains and replacement parts!

it's all my Moms fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! ;)

She always blamed her Mom.

I guess osteoarthritis kinda works that way :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know i had to bite my tongue...

she's already taken... plus she doesn't live here in Indy. She's 2 hours north of here.

So we take the oldest daughters necklace to be fixed today. I have to pick it up on the 21st this month.
    Sara orders contacts, they are calling me when they come in so I can go pick them up.

why do I get stuck picking all this **** up?

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    she's already taken... plus she doesn't live here in Indy. She's 2 hours north of here.

So we take the oldest daughters necklace to be fixed today. I have to pick it up on the 21st this month.
    Sara orders contacts, they are calling me when they come in so I can go pick them up.

Hey I can put the adult in adultry..and I have a good job i can move..... lol

I cant quite see messing with your FFL and favorite shotgun stores daughter to turn out good.

<------ cant seem to find his tan legged Juliet...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The grandson is crying all the time... Except when he is here. As long as he is on gramma's lap and she is rocking, he seems okay.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey I can put the adult in adultry..and I have a good job i can move..... lol

I cant quite see messing with your FFL and favorite shotgun stores daughter to turn out good.

<------ cant seem to find his tan legged Juliet...

the only reason I haven't gone after the guy she's with now is he is PD. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    thats not very nice Rayne

It's what we Mom's do! I'm always doing stuff for my kids to help them out. They do a lot for their grandparents and parents too though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It's what we Mom's do! I'm always doing stuff for my kids to help them out. They do a lot for their grandparents and parents too though.
    yeah we do. I just hope the contacts are in before Kynli gets here. The necklace I can ship
    So she is with a JBT?

How does that work Ingo always says never talk to police. How do they communicate? Lol

:xmad::xmad::xmad:

they talk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom