• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Any good stories tonight? What was they doing Greg??
    One person couldn't figure out how to turn an iron on and then when I told them they realized it was broken. Someone else couldn't figure out how to work a TV. Then, someone realized that they were at the wrong hotel, in the wrong city. :facepalm:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    One person couldn't figure out how to turn an iron on and then when I told them they realized it was broken. Someone else couldn't figure out how to work a TV. Then, someone realized that they were at the wrong hotel, in the wrong city. :facepalm:

Wow, wrong hotel & wrong city. How far away from where they are supposed to be are they???

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

OMG! Theat last one beats my stupidity hands down.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Wrong hotel?,wrong city?
    :lmfao:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Although, I will have to admit I did that once. When I have to stay up there I usually stay at the same hotel near O'hare. Once, because of an early morning appointment I made my reservation for a hotel in Elgin, but out of force of habit drove to the one near O'Hare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom