• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey there MM***any luck on your search for a car?

Stopped by and talked to a sales manager that my boss put me in touch with. I told him what I was looking for and he was going to pass it on to the owner. He'll keep an eye on the auctions and give me a call if anything shows up.:yesway:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Stopped by and talked to a sales manager that my boss put me in touch with. I told him what I was looking for and he was going to pass it on to the owner. He'll keep an eye on the auctions and give me a call if anything shows up.:yesway:

Sup MM hows the AR

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think there may have been some progress with a barking dog problem I've been having with a neighbor. They always allowed their dog to bark in their yard constantly very late at night (past 11pm) and also very early in the morning (usually around 5:30am). I would have just spoken to the guy myself but I know enough about the guy to realize that doing that would likely just make the problem worse. We put in a few reports using the Mayor's Action Center website. I noticed a police car in the neighborhood the other day. I haven't heard the dog bark for more than a few minutes since then and I haven't heard it in the morning at all.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I think there may have been some progress with a barking dog problem I've been having with a neighbor. They always allowed their dog to bark in their yard constantly very late at night (past 11pm) and also very early in the morning (usually around 5:30am). I would have just spoken to the guy myself but I know enough about the guy to realize that doing that would likely just make the problem worse. We put in a few reports using the Mayor's Action Center website. I noticed a police car in the neighborhood the other day. I haven't heard the dog bark for more than a few minutes since then and I haven't heard it in the morning at all.

Congrats! :rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    KABOOM!!

Explode-02-june.gif

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    We'll have to wait and see how long it lasts this time. From what I gather, other neighbors have made reports before. I've noticed periods of time in the past when the problem seemed to get better for a while.

Don't let it get bad again before ya start reporting it. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom