Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    What kind is it?
    Visalus protein shakes. I did the research and saw nothing but good. Talked to a lot of people, heard nothing but good and the hubby has stuck with it for 3 mths.. that in itself is a good thing. Once I hit the weight I want I cut back on the shakes to a maintenance level.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Visalus protein shakes. I did the research and saw nothing but good. Talked to a lot of people, heard nothing but good and the hubby has stuck with it for 3 mths.. that in itself is a good thing. Once I hit the weight I want I cut back on the shakes to a maintenance level.
    That sounds interesting. Were can you buy the shakes?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That sounds interesting. Were can you buy the shakes?
    online only and they aren't real cheap.. but if you add up how much money you save on lunch, you've saved money. For a 30 day, 2 shake a day diet it runs $100.

Fat free milk, 2 scoops of shake mix and then you can add their flavoring or your own. I have been adding fresh fruits and that gives me an added bonus.
    Yesterdays was Blueberry and raspberry... mmmmm You can also add ice and make it a smoothie. So many different ways to make it different. Never the same thing twice.
    hubby has fat free chocolate and strawberry quick.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    online only and they aren't real cheap.. but if you add up how much money you save on lunch, you've saved money. For a 30 day, 2 shake a day diet it runs $100.

Fat free milk, 2 scoops of shake mix and then you can add their flavoring or your own. I have been adding fresh fruits and that gives me an added bonus.
    Yesterdays was Blueberry and raspberry... mmmmm You can also add ice and make it a smoothie. So many different ways to make it different. Never the same thing twice.
    hubby has fat free chocolate and strawberry quick.
    :yesway: I'm checking it out online now

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my daughters boss is doing it and she adds frozen fruit. That makes it a smoothie and I had one of hers when I was up there and it was good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom