• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Dang, have I mentioned I really hate having a cleaning lady? I mean, its nice to come home to a clean house but I'd rather not be forced to have one. Bla.

That's my rant for the day. I'm done now :D

You are complaining that you have someone else clean your house. You are more than welcome to send her to my home instead of yours.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I think its bad ammo or maybe they don't really know what keyholing is. Maybe the target is tearing instead of the bullet actually keyholing.

Yup, part of the living arrangements :noway:

I am betting the last one more than anything. We have had a lot of new shooters you don't know the difference between there butt and a hole in the ground when it comes to guns on this forum lately.

I did see one real keyhole thread but he posted picks. :dunno:

Weird living arrangement.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well Westside, you will feel my pain. I have a meeting today with a Senior VP of a large Defense Contractor (Shipbuilder). I have had a couple of meetings with him before, today is to wrap things up. Between this debacle and my time at GE, I have come to the conclusion that the higher up the food chain someone becomes at large companies, the dumber they become!!!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well Westside, you will feel my pain. I have a meeting today with a Senior VP of a large Defense Contractor (Shipbuilder). I have had a couple of meetings with him before, today is to wrap things up. Between this debacle and my time at GE, I have come to the conclusion that the higher up the food chain someone becomes at large companies, the dumber they become!!!

we affectionately refer to that as "being promoted to a higher level of incompetence." When they are too stupid or dangerous to actual touch or handle real value added work they move them into management where they can't really hurt anything.:D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well, apparently my Sister-in-law thinks I'm messy even though I'm really not at all. So, part of me living at their house is still paying their cleaning lady to come out.
    She probably thinks all men are messy and uses it as an excuse.:dunno:

Oh well. you can always move back to the old house. :stickpoke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph