• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah... I missed it due to the double quote..

Hey Tonhe, did you say you got a new Ipad?

I think it was eight or nine bucks. I hate paying for shipping because I always feel like I'm being ripped off.

See you could let me pick you up some and then you wouldn't have to pay for shipping. Plus then I could meet you when I delivered the candy on my way home. I drive right past Columbus :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    That makes no sense to me at all. I've done the FASFA many times and I don't understand that reasoning.
    Because as it stands now, her income is zero. If we get married today, my income is included in the calculations as well as her mothers. You have to report it just like you do when filing taxes.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Trying to decide if I want to spend money on a flashlight for me or one for my bicycle for night rides. I need a 600 watt recharge battery light.

The LX2 has a special pocket clip that can be used to attach to the bill of a baseball hat.

Or I'm sure there is a mount of some type that would attach it to your handle bars without messing up your streamers.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The LX2 has a special pocket clip that can be used to attach to the bill of a baseball hat.

Or I'm sure there is a mount of some type that would attach it to your handle bars without messing up your streamers.
    But then where would he put the dual ringing bells.... Which are totally redundant, btw, since he has a baseball card on both forks.

MrsGBuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Pretty stoked about the Harry Potter marathon on tv right now. :D Something to distract me from this hideous psych paper yay!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom