Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    yes I did thank you. my son "Took me" to see Stars Wars yesterday, I just kept telling myself, I'm spending time with the boy, I'm spending time with the boy. :D
    Of course I paid, I drove us there and I didn't want to see the movie, I got some popcorn though :rockwoot:

Your a good Mom Mrs G I'm sure he will always remember the things you guys did together! :rockwoot::D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Am I in the wrong here? I understand free speech, but my God, what about class?
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/195632-whitney_houston_dead_at_48_a.html

Not to sound cold, but I do not feel sorry for those who have it all, throwing it all away! the really sad thing is her kids will now have to live with Bobby Brown! and he is bigger dope head than she was! I just hope that one of their grandparents steps in and gets custody of them! it would be the only chance they have for a some what normal life! :dunno::D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Not to sound cold, but I do not feel sorry for those who have it all, throwing it all away! the really sad thing is her kids will now have to live with Bobby Brown! and he is bigger dope head than she was! I just hope that one of their grandparents steps in and gets custody of them! it would be the only chance they have for a some what normal life! :dunno::D
    I'm not saying anyone should feel sorry for her. I'm saying that noone ACTUALLY KNOWS for sure what happened, and to go into a thread that is intended for people to leave positive thoughts and try to :poop: on everyone is not appropriate. Also, I think what bothers me the most is that he lied in his statements to make himself sound smart and won't own up to it.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm not saying anyone should feel sorry for her. I'm saying that noone ACTUALLY KNOWS for sure what happened, and to go into a thread that is intended for people to leave positive thoughts and try to :poop: on everyone is not appropriate. Also, I think what bothers me the most is that he lied in his statements to make himself sound smart and won't own up to it.

I musta missed the post?? Link!! :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:wavey:
    Welcome to the Internet.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I musta missed the post?? Link!! :D
    Toxicity reports show xanax. She had half a dozen bottles of pills. She had DECADES of substance abuse issues. If the exact story was presented to you and it wasn't someone famous, you'd say just another junkie without another thought. If she took enough xanax to pass out in the bathtub, she most likely still had substance abuse issues.

PS. Telling the truth isn't trolling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom