• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Good morning all.. I've been up since 0500 too.

MrsG, check out the thread you started on the guy asking for money.. I think we have the same guy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good morning all.. I've been up since 0500 too.

MrsG, check out the thread you started on the guy asking for money.. I think we have the same guy.

:laugh:

I didn't say what he looked like though!!!

He was a black male, I left that out intentionally, he was maybe 5'10" or so but not real skinny, slender I would say. Very cleanly dressed though. The money isn't going to break me. I just thought what a great scam, beg money, get an address and they aren't home so go rob them blind. :dunno:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :laugh:

I didn't say what he looked like though!!!

He was a black male, I left that out intentionally, he was maybe 5'10" or so but not real skinny, slender I would say. Very cleanly dressed though. The money isn't going to break me. I just thought what a great scam, beg money, get an address and they aren't home so go rob them blind. :dunno:
    Well, the height I'm not sure about, however, he was definitely not dressed well.

Note: I was SLIGHTLY under the influence both times. I was not under enough to forget the details either time. Once he realized that I was on to him he ditched out FAST.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, the height I'm not sure about, however, he was definitely not dressed well.

Note: I was SLIGHTLY under the influence both times. I was not under enough to forget the details either time. Once he realized that I was on to him he ditched out FAST.

thinking about it, he was a good 6'. I had heals on that night and guessed his height by my height without heals, forgot to add the nearly 2" they provided me that night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom