Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What day is it? What time is it? where am I? Who has been getting all the Pownage!!! I think I OD'ed on Milk Duds last night!! Woke up curled up on the floor!! Those things are dangerous!! Moderation!! every thing in Moderation!!
    handk.gif
    :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well it's good that you have a job anyway!! To much work is better than no work!! :yesway: :D

Yes that is true! I've been buying some new stuff lately and wouldn't of been able to without all the overtime.

But the 58 or more hours a week are starting to wear on my body, oh well, I'm still young I can handle it :D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Morning IJ, I'm still praying for him. How's he doing?
    He's at Riley right now, his tonsils are swollen and bleeding, causing him pain, choking on the blood, and also restricting his airway. Just remember this, he is right where God wants him to be. My sister, neice, and the rest of us accept that, whether we like it or not. God is in control.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    He's at Riley right now, his tonsils are swollen and bleeding, causing him pain, choking on the blood, and also restricting his airway. Just remember this, he is right where God wants him to be. My sister, neice, and the rest of us accept that, whether we like it or not. God is in control.

That is very true. If he passes, its part of God's plan whether you like it or not. Just remember if that does happen, he won't be in pain anymore, and he'd be up there playing with God. :D

Either way, whatever happens, you are all in my prayers.

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area

:yesway: Our prayers are with Noah and your family. I really appreciate and agree with your perspective. God is in control. In the hustle and bustle of living we often forget all about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom