Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    This was FAR from his first run-in with the staff. He has had a LONG history of disrespecting us, both publicly and via PMs and reps, and today was the last straw. He won't be joining us anymore, I'm afraid.

The ban was permanent. I can say this now that we are openly discussing them.

Do keep in mind that while this incident was the final straw, it certainly wasn't the first "offense".

It's kinda like watching this!! they pour gas on them selfs then light it!

monk-firehero.jpg

They flame on for the last time!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This was FAR from his first run-in with the staff. He has had a LONG history of disrespecting us, both publicly and via PMs and reps, and today was the last straw. He won't be joining us anymore, I'm afraid.

The ban was permanent. I can say this now that we are openly discussing them.

Do keep in mind that while this incident was the final straw, it certainly wasn't the first "offense".

Yeah, spasmo just explained via rep(and she needs to post in here so I can return:))...I've seen him stirring before, but I didn't know how bad it was.

Seriously though, what's been going on as of late? Is it something in the air?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You guys keep claiming pwnage, but you're never at the top of the page. I think you all have your "posts per page" set to a different number.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You guys keep claiming pwnage, but you're never at the top of the page. I think you all have your "posts per page" set to a different number.

and you need claim ur stake to HandK's last one... he quoted you at the top... that's worth 1/3 of a powange!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seriously though, what's been going on as of late? Is it something in the air?

As a side-effect of the new policies that have been forced on us, we're taking a much harder stance against people treating us like garbage. We're expected to bend over backwards to be nice to everyone, to "be professional" and "get a thicker skin" but everyone else still gets to be a crapmouth to us. I refuse to put up with it anymore and I know most (if not all) of the rest of the staff is in agreement. There's no reason to be disrespectful. We're demanding the same respect that the members are demanding from us.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    As a side-effect of the new policies that have been forced on us, we're taking a much harder stance against people treating us like garbage. We're expected to bend over backwards to be nice to everyone, to "be professional" and "get a thicker skin" but everyone else still gets to be a crapmouth to us. I refuse to put up with it anymore and I know most (if not all) of the rest of the staff is in agreement. There's no reason to be disrespectful. We're demanding the same respect that the members are demanding from us.

Well just so you know it's not only the staff that is sick of it, so are we! I meen how hard is it to get along on a web site!! we kid allot about venturing out on the main forum from this thread but it is more truth than fiction!! I don't know how you all do it!! :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well just so you know it's not only the staff that is sick of it, so are we! I meen how hard is it to get along on a web site!! we kid allot about venturing out on the main forum from this thread but it is more truth than fiction!! I don't know how you all do it!! :D

Gary keeps wanting addresses so he can do some blanket parties.:D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was surprised when he threw me a blanket party... I didn't realize it involved both begin nekkid under a blanket.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I remember it was just a short time ago that I posted during lunch. Now I am posting at supper time. The lingering question is, will db burn his supper again? Lets have some odds!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

I have been trying to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my....:D I keed I keed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom