• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    The other night I ate half a can of pringles in one sitting, and it was one of the big cans. I prolly could of ate the whole can but I stopped myself because that is just not right. :):

You should of ate them all! Spring is coming..which means its gonna be windy around here. wouldnt want you to blow away!:):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    The other night I ate half a can of pringles in one sitting, and it was one of the big cans. I prolly could of ate the whole can but I stopped myself because that is just not right. :):

I just try to not think about right and wrong with food :D....It's yummy, I'm hungry, I eat it and pay for it later

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I just try to not think about right and wrong with food :D....It's yummy, I'm hungry, I eat it and pay for it later

I usually do the same thing but I haven't been buying a lot of chips/snack food lately because my daughter tries to make a meal out of them. The next night I ate the other half of prigles, so I kind of bogarted the snack food for the week. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I usually do the same thing but I haven't been buying a lot of chips/snack food lately because my daughter tries to make a meal out of them. The next night I ate the other half of prigles, so I kind of bogarted the snack food for the week. :):

I try not to buy the snack food exactly cause my son will try to eat nothing but that if I buy it. He gets free lunch at school so I don't need them for school lunches even :rockwoot:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I try not to buy the snack food exactly cause my son will try to eat nothing but that if I buy it. He gets free lunch at school so I don't need them for school lunches even :rockwoot:

I know, if they had their way it would be nothing but junk and fast food. My daughter is 17 so its getting harder for me to keep that kind of stuff from her, especially since she has a job and car now.

Well I have a crap load of things to do today so I better get busy!
    You all have a great day!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Naw, gotta get it on Friday, mistake was made, the lower was in but not the upper!

They will both be ready for me on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom