Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    CRU!!!

we had a good day over all V8. Buying my daughter a drink just confirmed in my mind I am getting old, that and all the gray hairs I keep coloring. :whistle:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    So let's go over my list of things to do today...

1. Internet research of things going on in the world the year Fahrenheit 451 was published
    2. Pick up my new holster from Mills
    3. Take a nap
    4. Figure out how many people in my "intro to spec. ed" class think I'm an *******
    5. Not worry about people Included in #4

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm taking a nap now. Been working hard since I got up this morning.

Oh I saw the neatest thing last night. I help the neighbor and she helps me with the kids. Her hubby has been in texas getting ready to deploy for the past month and half or so. The kids were told they were flying down to see Dad before he shipped out. Well ISTEP is this week so there is no way they can go. They were told Dad may not make it home before he leaves.
    Yesterday the kids locked themselves out of their house so I brought them down here. I get a text from "Mom" and she was worried, they didn't answer phone etc. told her what happened and they were with me. She was at the airport picking up "Dad". Dad came down and picked the kids up from our home. I've not seen kids that happy in a long time. The hug lasted several minutes and there were tears running down a little girls face because Daddy came home before leaving country.

heya Expat!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'm taking a nap now. Been working hard since I got up this morning.

Oh I saw the neatest thing last night. I help the neighbor and she helps me with the kids. Her hubby has been in texas getting ready to deploy for the past month and half or so. The kids were told they were flying down to see Dad before he shipped out. Well ISTEP is this week so there is no way they can go. They were told Dad may not make it home before he leaves.
    Yesterday the kids locked themselves out of their house so I brought them down here. I get a text from "Mom" and she was worried, they didn't answer phone etc. told her what happened and they were with me. She was at the airport picking up "Dad". Dad came down and picked the kids up from our home. I've not seen kids that happy in a long time. The hug lasted several minutes and there were tears running down a little girls face because Daddy came home before leaving country.

heya Expat!

Did YOU cry?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Wow, I left an open pownage hanging there for 15 minutes trying to bait someone else into this thread and if failed.... sad sad day for us p-dubs...

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Look at my new holster!

CIMG9010.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom