• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just got home from bowling for my church league. First two games were good for me, 142 and 169. Then last game I couldn't hit a spare to save my life and the strikes didn't wanna happen now matter if I put it in the pocket, I ended up with my lowest game all season with a 96:(

My team is the second from last in the standings. And my dad subbed for mom tonight. He beat her normal scores after not having bowled for over 10 years. We played the #4 ranked team in the league. First game we were 18 pins down, 2nd game only 5 pins down, and 3rd we won by 46, lol. So not too bad of a night, I just wish I would of done better on my 3rd game.

To answer your question Magic Man, I didn't feel like typing it back out again, lol

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sounds like me. My average is 171. I usually get 200+ the first two games and like 150 something the third. I guess I just wear out after 2 games.:dunno:

Normally my 3rd game is my strongest. Most of my spares were missed by about the space of a butt hair. :): I prob was trying to hard and let the stress get to me. Oh well there's still next week. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom