• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Dammit, my dog is sick and just pooped in the house for the first time since he was 4 months old.

The smell was not pleasant.

Oh man. Regular dog :poop: is bad enough. But sick dog :poop: will peel your paint and send you :runaway: from the room!

Yes, I speak from experience and its an experience I'd rather forget! :puke:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow Benny, I hope your dog is OK.

He's a sturdy pup and I think it's just a bug...If the problem persists, I'll figure something out.

I was going to go out for awhile, but that's now out of the question...I'm taking him out every 15 minutes just to be safe.

I do NOT want to clean anymore :poop: up and my turn is up next again...Kara got the REALLY bad one.:laugh:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I just got home from bowling for my church league. First two games were good for me, 142 and 169. Then last game I couldn't hit a spare to save my life and the strikes didn't wanna happen now matter if I put it in the pocket, I ended up with my lowest game all season with a 96:(

My team is the second from last in the standings. And my dad subbed for mom tonight. He beat her normal scores after not having bowled for over 10 years. We played the #4 ranked team in the league. First game we were 18 pins down, 2nd game only 5 pins down, and 3rd we won by 46, lol. So not too bad of a night, I just wish I would of done better on my 3rd game.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks guys...I think the storm is over.

He's now curled up and sleeping next to me.

Anyone watching the fights tonight? I've got duel flat screens going on in my man cave(I don't like that term) right now. NCAA on one screen, UFC on the other.

The grill is smoking and my man cave fridge is stocked with beer.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks guys...I think the storm is over.

He's now curled up and sleeping next to me.

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Anyone watching the fights tonight? I've got duel flat screens going on in my man cave(I don't like that term) right now. NCAA on one screen, UFC on the other.

The grill is smoking and my man cave fridge is stocked with beer.:rockwoot:

What fights on what channel?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sounds like a nice setup Benny, I'm jealous!!

I'm happy with it...If you would have seen it not even that long ago, you'd be shocked. Now, I find myself not spending much time in the rest of the house.:):

This pick is from football season, but it's basically the same setup:

IMG_0241.jpg

And here is the brisket...The thin portion will be done soon and the thick portion will be ready tomorrow.

IMG_0300.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That is a pretty nice tv setup, it looks real good. I need to upgrade tv someday. But with as little as I get to watch I just can't justify it yet.

That brisket is looking very nice. You're making me wanna get out the grill/smoker tomorrow and fire it up :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom