What is best for hunting
    unicorn05.jpg

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I gots a blu ray player..its sweet. I got avatar,due date and full metal jacket to watch.:rockwoot:

be sure to upgrade your netflix to blu-ray. It will save you a ton of money on buying them.

Blu-ray discs have come down in price (they used to be $30+) but they're still not cheap to buy.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    be sure to upgrade your netflix to blu-ray. It will save you a ton of money on buying them.

Blu-ray discs have come down in price (they used to be $30+) but they're still not cheap to buy.

My blu ray came with a subscription to vudu for blu ray movies..I get 3 free rentals with that. I have net flix on my Wii..but I havent used it so long Im going to cancel it. yeah..bluray is $$ Avatar cost $34!! the other 2 movies where $20.
    whats really sweet is my blu-ray player can connect to my home interwebz network so if I dont like that vudu thing I may put netflix on it...depend on who has the bigger selection.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Have any of you shot any of that Remington 9mm JHP bulk ammo? I bought 100 rounds of it to try out...I usually shoot the winchester WB bulk but its so damn inconsistent..seems out of every 100 I get a couple that wont fire,have had dented cases,even had a couple empty cases in the box..yes no bullet or powder..just empy cases..WTF is up with that?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Went to the gun show today. Picked me up a 4" Smith 686. Been wanting it for a while and now I am already thinking about selling it. Oh well. That is how I roll.

how was the show?
    Ive got 3 guns Im wanting to trade for something and thought about taking them down there...not sure if its worth the hassle though.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom