• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I would LOVE to be married again. It's the dating that I seem to have problems with :rolleyes:

I know the feeling. I have never been married but dating stinks big time. Its either whackos, drama queens, daddy's girls, or plain old PITAs that don't get why they can't sleep with everyone and still get a good person to be with. You can reverse that whole description for guys if you are a woman:D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I know the feeling. I have never been married but dating stinks big time. Its either whackos, drama queens, daddy's girls, or plain old PITAs that don't get why they can't sleep with everyone and still get a good person to be with. You can reverse that whole description for guys if you are a woman:D

I think I will lol...

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I've run across creeps, pervs, whackos, guys who think a "relationship" happens from talking to the girl once a week. I don't need someone costantly texting me or calling me every night, but jeez..act like I exist could ya? Or guys who are only concerned with ....certain physical...characteristics...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom