• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I've run across creeps, pervs, whackos, guys who think a "relationship" happens from talking to the girl once a week. I don't need someone costantly texting me or calling me every night, but jeez..act like I exist could ya? Or guys who are only concerned with ....certain physical...characteristics...

Who needs to talk when you can get down to the real business:naughty: J/K There are some real characters out there without a doubt and being a woman would make it scary since you never know who you come across. Kind of like something I PM'd you about a while back:D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Who needs to talk when you can get down to the real business:naughty: J/K There are some real characters out there without a doubt and being a woman would make it scary since you never know who you come across. Kind of like something I PM'd you about a while back:D

yep, exactly :yesway:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    You live in a huge metro area and still no luck? Whats the problem

:dunno: I don't do clubs, I don't do bars, not going to school. My brother doesn't know anyone he'd feel comfortable introducing me to (a LOT of people he knows are 420 friendly). I'm picky. I have not only myself to consider but also my son.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :dunno: I don't do clubs, I don't do bars, not going to school. My brother doesn't know anyone he'd feel comfortable introducing me to (a LOT of people he knows are 420 friendly). I'm picky. I have not only myself to consider but also my son.

Understandable as I have a son myself and don't do bars anymore. I firmly believe that 99% of relationships that are created from a bar end in a bar or with something along those lines but that is just me. Its actually hard to find people anymore that aren't married who also don't drink a lot or do drugs of some sort. Its a stereotype I realize but it really seems that way anymore.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Understandable as I have a son myself and don't do bars anymore. I firmly believe that 99% of relationships that are created from a bar end in a bar or with something along those lines but that is just me. Its actually hard to find people anymore that aren't married who also don't drink a lot or do drugs of some sort. Its a stereotype I realize but it really seems that way anymore.

Before I was divorced I read an article in an Indy magazine about the singles scene in Indy. There was a line that roughly said that with the high value placed on family values here in the Midwest, IF you're single over a certain age, you have some explaining to do. It's assumed that there's something wrong with you. My ex had to DEFEND me to his coworkers and friends over our getting a divorce. But I can see what the article was talking about. I've chatted with too many guys and it's obvious why they're single, at least to me.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Before I was divorced I read an article in an Indy magazine about the singles scene in Indy. There was a line that roughly said that with the high value placed on family values here in the Midwest, IF you're single over a certain age, you have some explaining to do. It's assumed that there's something wrong with you. My ex had to DEFEND me to his coworkers and friends over our getting a divorce. But I can see what the article was talking about. I've chatted with too many guys and it's obvious why they're single, at least to me.

Some people remain single for a reason!

:whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom