• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Some long time friends of ours, their son has them and raises them, and My wife had told him that she was thinking about getting me a puppy for Valentines day! and he had some pups that were born 6 weeks ago, and told her if she wanted to give me one that all I would have to do is come and pick on up, So instead she went and looked at them picked out this one and they brought it over to me yesterday!! :rockwoot: :D

Awesome, what a V-day gift!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, I've had enough.

From now on when my neighbor bypasses her yard and crosses the road to bring her 15 lb ankle biter into my yard to :poop:, I'm letting my ~90 lb GSD puppy (that LOVES slobbering all over dogs) out into my front yard.

I've called her out several times as to why she lets her dog dump in my yard and NEVER has anything to pick it up. It's the same old "oh, I'm sorry, I usually bring a bag I just forgot this time." Bull****, you never bring anything ever and only go home to get a bag when I catch you.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Awesome, what a V-day gift!

Thanks Benny! I think so too! I have missed Ruby, Callie will help fill that void! :D

This was my Ruby as a pup!

DSC00001.jpg

And full grown!!

DSC00037.jpg

I still miss her to this day!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK, I've had enough.

From now on when my neighbor bypasses her yard and crosses the road to bring her 15 lb ankle biter into my yard to :poop:, I'm letting my ~90 lb GSD puppy (that LOVES slobbering all over dogs) out into my front yard.

I've called her out several times as to why she lets her dog dump in my yard and NEVER has anything to pick it up. It's the same old "oh, I'm sorry, I usually bring a bag I just forgot this time." Bull****, you never bring anything ever and only go home to get a bag when I catch you.

Scooby Snacks for your dog, hand delivered!!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK, I've had enough.

Scooby Snacks for your dog, hand delivered!!:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    H&K, Ruby looks like she's the same size in both pictures.

The first picture of her she is about 6 months old in it she just got that pink collar, if you look close you can see there is the extra length folded back over into it, the second one she was about 6 years old and the collar is at full length!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom