• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Other cute names are Luna, Sasha, Razzle, Triscuit, Dash, Tess, Athena, Lucy, Lulu, Trista, Zizi, Kanga, Ashby, Molly, Maka, Zuni and here's an Alaskan name of Ulo which means two different things. It translates to "woman" but also means "knife"

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I still need help finding a name for this little one!! thanks guys!:laugh:

DSC05485.jpg

Awesome H&K!

I know she could never replace your Doberman, but she looks like she might be a keeper!:D

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    My oh my, what did I find at work tonight?
    The January 1966 issue of Playboy magazine. As I enjoy looking at the advertisements in old magazines(really:D OLD popular mechanics are the best!) Anyway, I was flipping through and what do I see? A three page photo article called The eleventh hour Santa, about what to give for a really great present. It has things like: Four inch TV with rechargeable batteries by Sony, $149.25. Transistor radio in a three and one-quarter inch wood grain block, $13.95. Titan X push-button blender by Waring, $49.95. Automobile 8 track tape player with radio and 4 speakers by Lear Jet corporation, $179.
    AND
    This is exactly as written.
    A .357 Magnum Python pistol ideal for target shooting has an adjustable rear sight and a ramp style front sight with all contact parts hand-honed, fires .38 caliber cartridges as well as magnums, by Colt's Patent Fire Arms Company, $125.

How about that?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    the first few weren't bad, the last one was in the back so far he couldn't get it numbed well so yes it hurt like the devil!! Finally got the total bill, just over $1,000. Insurance covered all but $62.

Cheap, cheap.

When I had my eye operated on for glaucoma brought on by a experimental slow release steroid for my eye. My deductible was (I think) around 1500.00 and I think insurance paid 7500.00.

Of course there was this little shoulder surgery back in April that cost $20,000.00, that I didn't have to pay a dime for. Thank goodness for workmen's comp.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What made you settle on a Boxer?

Some long time friends of ours, their son has them and raises them, and My wife had told him that she was thinking about getting me a puppy for Valentines day! and he had some pups that were born 6 weeks ago, and told her if she wanted to give me one that all I would have to do is come and pick on up, So instead she went and looked at them picked out this one and they brought it over to me yesterday!! :rockwoot: :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom