• Status
    Not open for further replies.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I don't think they're lip syncing. The guy running the sound board is so incompetent that he can't get the levels right and their out-of-tune singing is completely drowning out the backing music. If they were lip syncing, everything would have been pre-produced with the correct levels. This whole halftime show is a complete embarrassment, starting with the Tron costumes, right through the auto-tune, and ending with the crowd of choreographed backup dancers.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one hearing this. None of them were in tune. I'm guessing there was a bad in ear monitor mix as well. Slash, of course, rocked for his 30 seconds. Fergie was screaming, didn't sound anything like singing.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one hearing this. None of them were in tune. I'm guessing there was a bad in ear monitor mix as well. Slash, of course, rocked for his 30 seconds. Fergie was screaming, didn't sound anything like singing.

I would have loved to hear Slash. As soon as she started singing, she completely drowned him out.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I do agree with Que that AC/DC would be AWESOME for next year!!

After the infamous Janet Jackson nip slip, the networks are falling over themselves to sanitize the Superbowl as much as is humanly possible. You'll never see AC/DC perform the halftime show. They're not wholesome enough. And can you imagine AC/DC coming out in Tron costumes? :puke:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    After the infamous Janet Jackson nip slip, the networks are falling over themselves to sanitize the Superbowl as much as is humanly possible. You'll never see AC/DC perform the halftime show. They're not wholesome enough. And can you imagine AC/DC coming out in Tron costumes? :puke:
    hahaha, ewwwwww :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom