Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm a fan of all music, but the Super Bowl halftime if perfect for Rock-n-Roll. I would love to see AC/DC play the event.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wow...did anyone else just see the Blacke Eyed Peas lip sinking?

I don't think they're lip syncing. The guy running the sound board is so incompetent that he can't get the levels right and their out-of-tune singing is completely drowning out the backing music. If they were lip syncing, everything would have been pre-produced with the correct levels. This whole halftime show is a complete embarrassment, starting with the Tron costumes, right through the auto-tune, and ending with the crowd of choreographed backup dancers.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I don't think they're lip syncing. The guy running the sound board is so incompetent that he can't get the levels right and their out-of-tune singing is completely drowning out the backing music. If they were lip syncing, everything would have been pre-produced with the correct levels. This whole halftime show is a complete embarrassment, starting with the Tron costumes, right through the auto-tune, and ending with the crowd of choreographed backup dancers.

he has a very good point

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

:+1:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'm a fan of all music, but the Super Bowl halftime if perfect for Rock-n-Roll. I would love to see AC/DC play the event.
    AC/DC would be far better then most acts they have used. Seriously, I don't like Springstein but he was far better then Black Eyed Peas.

Maybe...it was horrible all the way around.:noway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The post whoring in here today is truly on another level. The post count in here is rising at around 150 per hour!

I can't keep up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom