Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys!

Crazy day with the neighbor. She was pretty confused this morning. I am still not sure what she did with her meds but she forgot to take last night's pills and claims she took something during the night but I couldn't see anything missing out of the pill box. I had a text from the lady that does her hair and when I said it was from Phyllis, she had no clue who I was talking about.

Once she ate and we got going, she seemed to improve and was better when I left her around 2:30.

I hope she is better when I go tomorrow.

I have sausage thawing for pizza so probably need to think about getting that started soon.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Makes for a long day watching it crawl back forth. I have programs that I run that gives me small part to sand and drill while its running, and I will use them. That's how I stay ahead of the game.:yesway:

I sat around all day waiting for a phone call. I need to drive to Evansville to pick up a part. When the phone call finally came, I learned the part won't be ready until next week......:noway::noway::noway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Today is the day that gold was discovered in Sutters Mill....This started the California Gold Rush in 1849......

CM, where was you when you heard the news?????:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Is the Stout Field Gun Show worth visiting??? I have to go to Indy Saturday to take care of something for my daughter....Is it worth driving to the westside???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Plus my big customer put me off another day because of their crazy paperwork.

When I get the P/O it will be my personal record for order size, a minimum of 23 truckloads of material....1.35 million pounds of plastic lumber....:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom