Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's probably a Sig allergy Expat, I'll come by to pick yours up so that you don't react to them....

Just thinking of your health Buddy.....:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mom - let me know what you hear about the holster

I was going to start a thread on it, but I found one that didn't go very far so maybe nobody uses them around here? I may order one just to check it out. Hubby says my pants are too tight for it to not print, but he could probably get away with wearing it. I think that is about what I pay for all of my holsters.

Most likely cat. Our big black tomcat loves to carry **** off. I've actually witnessed him pick up a loaded 17rd m&p mag and wander off with it.

This cracked me up...I have one that carries off everything, but I have never seen her carry off a mag empty or loaded.

Most of 30 is 65, except around Warsaw. Figured 31 would be the same.

It is 60 in our area, but I don't think anybody follows that. By Plymouth where it is 50, people zoom through there at 65 all the time. Cops work that section very heavily so I do slow down for that stretch.

And....good afternoon! Hubby is apparently out hunting. His phone was laying here where he left it so I have no way to text and ask when he will be in. I'm guessing he saw all of the coyote tracks and decided he NEEDED to be out there. I viewed the cards he brought in from his cameras....one is loaded with activity starting at 2:30 yesterday afternoon. He doesn't know how to use the computer so he hasn't seen them yet. They drug off one of his deer carcasses and he had to drag what was left of it back. It was at least 20 feet from where he had it. I haven't heard any shots so far.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy Mom.....Finished with your running for the day???

Hi Greg

I think so, SAM. Neighbor's physical therapy got canceled so I ran a couple of errands for her in town and mailed some stuff and then went back and helped her with other stuff. Came home and found the hubby out...hunting boots are not in the house so I figured it out.

These pics on the camera cards told me why.

STC_0013_1.jpg

STC_0050.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom