Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had to go to a lunch meeting today in Elkhart. It was cool and drizzly the whole time... Just enough moisture that you had to have the wipers on low all the time.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Might have to drive to Evansville tomorrow....Gonna do the trip in one day...drive down there, pick up a sample and drive back.....Gonna be a long drive...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wife is working from home today. The campus she would usually work today has a flu epidemic and visitors and remote employee's are discouraged from visiting. She can just go to another campus to leave her paperwork.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    That is one problem I have with Indiana, if your not going to Indy, there is prob not a good way to get there...
    Even to Indy for me, it is no good choices. I have to take two lanes West to get to 31 or go East on two lanes to FW or 2 lane it all the way to Indy, which is sometimes quicker depending on traffic. Unfortunately you never know.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    At least when I was in Elkhart today, I stopped at the range and did some shooting.
    My hands are getting shakier though... not sure what is up with that. The wife even commented the other day about them shaking when I was drinking a glass of water.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Even to Indy for me, it is no good choices. I have to take two lanes West to get to 31 or go East on two lanes to FW or 2 lane it all the way to Indy, which is sometimes quicker depending on traffic. Unfortunately you never know.

Yeah, I hate driving Hwy 31......always heavily patrolled by ISP and it's boring driving the whole stretch at 60mph...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    At least when I was in Elkhart today, I stopped at the range and did some shooting.
    My hands are getting shakier though... not sure what is up with that. The wife even commented the other day about them shaking when I was drinking a glass of water.

Are you feeling weak Expat???

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Also, the Worlds Most Beautiful Dietitian suggested getting your vitamin B12 checked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom