jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hi MrsG

Thanks! I've been told by lots of women at shows that they like the combination of blue and pearl white color. I can't claim it though, I copied it from this show car although my personal touch was adding optical brighteners to the paint on the body and vinyl.

:drool:

Yes, please!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My fingers don't hurt anymore, the Kentucky pain reliever is doing it's work, about time to sleep.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got sidetracked. Cat is staring at me. I think she wants the pretzels I am munching on.

I had to order more yarn today....I realized that the newest project is going to require more than I have of the colors I am using. I got it on clearance at the discount place we go to. I am happy to say I found it online at one place for even less than I paid on clearance and they were having a 20% off sale for Valentines so even with shipping, it was less than I paid initially.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I keep saying I will use what I have on hand before I buy any more, but then I finished the first skein on this project and realized there was no way I had enough to make it the size I had planned with what I have. Then, I found the right color and probably ordered more than I needed since it was such a good deal. So...now, I will probably need more later to make something with what I have left over! :lmfao:

I'm waiting to see if I end up getting an email saying it it out of stock since NOBODY else on the entire internet seemed to have this color...not even on Ebay.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've been looking at pricing around the internet for the truck I bought. Similar trucks are more the doubled what I am paying and half of them aren't even 4x4. Who in there right mind would 5+ grand for '96 chevy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom