mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    20 minutes left on the current ebay auction. I may also need to shop for some yarn. The patterns I am viewing for the next project are all going to require colors I may not have. This is actually kind of hard to believe if you saw my yarn supply, but it is what it is.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    20 minutes left on the current ebay auction. I may also need to shop for some yarn. The patterns I am viewing for the next project are all going to require colors I may not have. This is actually kind of hard to believe if you saw my yarn supply, but it is what it is.
    I find that hard to believe. But, anything is possible.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I find that hard to believe. But, anything is possible.

Free shipping is in effect thru tomorrow so I guess I will have to figure out what I am making pretty quickly. Waiting for the mom to be to let me know which pattern she prefers for me to make. Dinosaur theme was requested so I shared three pattern choices with her.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Free shipping is in effect thru tomorrow so I guess I will have to figure out what I am making pretty quickly. Waiting for the mom to be to let me know which pattern she prefers for me to make. Dinosaur theme was requested so I shared three pattern choices with her.
    I'm she will like it! Your good, and fast at it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Never thought of that. No more 1 hundred and plenty! I fell off my chair when you posted that a couple of yrs. ago.

Yes Sir.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:lmfao::lmfao:

I got sniped on Ebay...somebody outbid me in the last 20 seconds. I didn't bid until there was a minute left but I guess I should have waited longer.

Next auction ends in 3 hours. I am off to see if I can find the pattern for one of those afghan ideas. I don't want to have to buy it if that is the one she picks if I already have it in a book here.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I got sniped on Ebay...somebody outbid me in the last 20 seconds. I didn't bid until there was a minute left but I guess I should have waited longer.

Next auction ends in 3 hours. I am off to see if I can find the pattern for one of those afghan ideas. I don't want to have to buy it if that is the one she picks if I already have it in a book here.

Yeah, you have to bid in the last 6 seconds....The Wife calls it "The Swoop"....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Good luck with the bidding!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Howdy Sylvain...HOw was Northern France today???

You need to find me someone who needs some plastic lumber so I can fly over there....:):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Howdy Sylvain...HOw was Northern France today???

You need to find me someone who needs some plastic lumber so I can fly over there....:):

I can order a **** ton, then you fly here to discuss the price, then we fake my death so I don't have to pay. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom