mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I heard they were paid a visit by the gaming commission or something like that.

Yeah....they were doing it wrong. They were having a cop draw the winning name/number and it had to be someone who was a member of the VFW and listed on the gaming license...also could not be in the drawing. They announced this and told what they were doing wrong and that they were having a member draw as per the rules for that reason.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When the floors are done in the rest of the house, I have big plans for my mancave. Lots of ideas to make it really cool have come to me during my research. I plan to make a lot of people jealous when its done...:D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yeah....they were doing it wrong. They were having a cop draw the winning name/number and it had to be someone who was a member of the VFW and listed on the gaming license...also could not be in the drawing. They announced this and told what they were doing wrong and that they were having a member draw as per the rules for that reason.

That's what I heard.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dinner is over. I think it is warmer outside than it is in the house. I am freezing and seem to have a headache.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks Mom45

I make it in two smaller square pans (8x8), and usually do one in a disposable foil pan so I can freeze it for later. After it's cool, I just cover it with foil and slip into a ziplock...thaw out and it tastes just as good as when it is fresh baked. With just two of us, it is better that way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom