GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    #badchecks

every_time_a_hot_redhead_is_born_an_angel_gets_its_wings_40_photos14-717170.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After calling three different numbers, I learned that buying from Sears because they service what they sell is no longer true. Whirlpool is having someone call me to set up a time to assess the dents on the refrigerator door and get it replaced. Sears sucks. I apparently did sound pretty darn cranky though because I got a 10% refund without asking so some money will be credited back to my credit card. I told them all, I love the refrigerator...I just don't want dents in the door. I didn't buy scratch and dent and didn't get scratch and dent pricing.

If Whirlpool can't replace the door, the store has flagged our order and we can exchange it for free in the next 30 days.

I may be a bully.:):

Sears customer service sucks. Period. Sucks. Did I mention they suck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sears customer service sucks. Period. Sucks. Did I mention they suck.

NOW you say this! We have never had a problem with them in the past and have bought almost every appliance in the house from them. Next time, we will just buy from anyone with the best deal...lesson learned. Their web site is very misleading. I have to say, the local store where we picked it up as the best person I had on the phone today. He agreed to give us 30 days to return it if Whirlpool cannot make it right and just replace the door. The 800# told us damaged items had to be returned within 72 hours...NOWHERE does it stay that on their site. It says 30 days...no questions asked for any reason. What that page fails to say is that this is only if you buy the extended warranty, which I am not.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    NOW you say this! We have never had a problem with them in the past and have bought almost every appliance in the house from them. Next time, we will just buy from anyone with the best deal...lesson learned. Their web site is very misleading. I have to say, the local store where we picked it up as the best person I had on the phone today. He agreed to give us 30 days to return it if Whirlpool cannot make it right and just replace the door. The 800# told us damaged items had to be returned within 72 hours...NOWHERE does it stay that on their site. It says 30 days...no questions asked for any reason. What that page fails to say is that this is only if you buy the extended warranty, which I am not.

Sounds like we are both dealing with new refrigerator issues. It's garbage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom