mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sounds like we are both dealing with new refrigerator issues. It's garbage.

I love the one we got. However, when we reversed the door to open the right direction and swapped the handle to the other side, there are dents in the door where the handle had been attached. A new door is a lot easier than returning the whole thing and risking getting one that is loud/defective, etc. This one is working fine. Cooled down as it should, ice maker working, etc. Just dents in the door that I am not going to accept in something that cost this much. It's a small miracle we didn't kill each other in the process of getting into the house and behind the island and into its place (and the other one out). It's a tight fit...any bigger and it would not have gone in there. We both said that was the last time we ever want to do that...and then we found the dents....not moving that sucker! LOL!

Maybe if I call back and sound crankier, they'll give me some more money back?? I wasn't expecting the first offer of 10% back but I'd do it again if I could get some more money returned. :lmfao:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello everybody!! Too much work going on around here. So far today I've repaired the shower, replaced the leaky garbage disposal, prepped the kitchen sink so I can reseal it around the edges and helped my wife with some painting. She's been painting around here for days. We're trying to get the painting done before the new flooring arrives in a couple weeks or so. I'm gonna need more drugs...

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    The wife is gone for the evening and I have a couple friends coming over with their kids. Will be a bit crazy once the kids are here running around. I should enjoy the quiet while I can.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The stories about the terrible customer service from Sears sound all too familiar to me. I have experienced this myself too. I will never buy another appliance from Sears no matter what the price. Long ago, they were the best but they obviously decided to give that up.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    The stories about the terrible customer service from Sears sound all too familiar to me. I have experienced this myself too. I will never buy another appliance from Sears no matter what the price. Long ago, they were the best but they obviously decided to give that up.

Sears gave up on customer service when they allowed themselves to be bought by K-Mart.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Did you guys hear about the Ohio Hwy Patrol Officer killed near Cleveland a couple days ago?? Drunk runs into him while he was making a traffic stop....

Just heard on the radio the guy was 3 days from retirement.......3 days....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Did you guys hear about the Ohio Hwy Patrol Officer killed near Cleveland a couple days ago?? Drunk runs into him while he was making a traffic stop....

That really sucks!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

We obviously have not bought any appliances for a long time. The last thing I bought was a dishwasher and we got that from a friend who delivered it. They live a few hours away though so that won't work for everything that breaks....maybe they just need to visit more often.

I saw the article but didn't read it. That sucks.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    #morebadchecks

Red-And-Brown-Hot-Hair-Color-Ideas-For-Summer-2014-Brunettes.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I forgot to look in the rain gauge. Mosquitoes are too scary.

Apple cake is out of the oven for tomorrow. Made corn dip/relish too so I need to pick up some scooper chips when we go to dinner tonight.

Leaving soon...just need to decide where we are going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom