Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Got to the campground this morning...went to put my camper back in its spot, and got my truck stuck twice. What a ****ing time for the 4wd not to work. Got it out and put the camper back on higher ground. Will figure out what's up with the the 4wd this week. :wallbash:

On the plus side, I did get a decent man nap in.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    what started out as a really crappy day, got a little better around noon when the IT guy was FINALLY able to get the internet back up and running at work.

The former boss's wife came in. Oh my, she hugged me so hard and it felt like she never wanted to let go. We both shed some tears, we both shared some fun stories. She's not doing well at all.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    what started out as a really crappy day, got a little better around noon when the IT guy was FINALLY able to get the internet back up and running at work.

The former boss's wife came in. Oh my, she hugged me so hard and it felt like she never wanted to let go. We both shed some tears, we both shared some fun stories. She's not doing well at all.

I'm so sorry, Mrs. G. I don't even know what to say, but you and all those impacted by this loss are in my prayers. I wish I could do something more.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm so sorry, Mrs. G. I don't even know what to say, but you and all those impacted by this loss are in my prayers. I wish I could do something more.

I can't even begin to know how she is feeling. I know I do fine, then someone mentions his name and I cry. I know he isn't struggling, I know he's happy and he's looking down on us and shaking his head at us for crying. I know I appreciate the prayers and I know his family does too. Today she stopped in to make sure that everyone in the company was informed. So I am getting a mass email out tomorrow with the obit, her time of grief and she is still thinking of him and making sure everyone he touched knows. Dean never knew a stranger. Not many like him

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can't even begin to know how she is feeling. I know I do fine, then someone mentions his name and I cry. I know he isn't struggling, I know he's happy and he's looking down on us and shaking his head at us for crying. I know I appreciate the prayers and I know his family does too. Today she stopped in to make sure that everyone in the company was informed. So I am getting a mass email out tomorrow with the obit, her time of grief and she is still thinking of him and making sure everyone he touched knows. Dean never knew a stranger. Not many like him

She is keeping busy. It is better than curling up in the fetal position. I understand that need to be busy when something like this happens. She will need your support later when reality really hits and all of the services and such are past. Prayers will continue.

I still can't drive past Mabel's house on my way to see the neighbor without thinking I should stop and then realizing she isn't there. I took pumpkins out to the cemetery yesterday for her and her husband's graves. It's hard accepting she is gone.

I guess I am going to go crochet a bit. I have quite a few projects in the works and a couple are going to take a fair amount of time to finish.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

:(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom