Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've been working on an 18" SPR project for a couple years, hadn't had much opportunity for rifle shooting, so didn't feel the need to hurry. I just want to get it done before parts become sparse again. All it needs is a trigger (SSA), and glass.

The 14.5 project I just started a couple weeks ago, I had a built lower laying around and decided I wanted something lighter than the 16 I have or the heavy SPR. So I have been ordering parts and pieces to get that done. This one needs the handguard (thinking BCM KMR 13") and and adjustable gas block. Gonna order the charging handle today.
    Yeah, with this f...ed up election, only God knows what will happen, and he probably don't care. :bat:

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Yeah, with this f...ed up election, only God knows what will happen, and he probably don't care. :bat:

Regardless of who wins, I expect there to be more activity in sales around the industry. That being said, inventory ordered for the store will be available to customers first and I don't want to have to wait until things slow down again to finish my projects. I'm okay with waiting to start new projects (that leaves me time to save $$).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And he thinks the washer is fixed again. This man is sure determined not to buy a new washer. Test load in there now...we'll see what it does on spin cycle.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Regardless of who wins, I expect there to be more activity in sales around the industry. That being said, inventory ordered for the store will be available to customers first and I don't want to have to wait until things slow down again to finish my projects. I'm okay with waiting to start new projects (that leaves me time to save $$).
    I think that is a given.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    And he thinks the washer is fixed again. This man is sure determined not to buy a new washer. Test load in there now...we'll see what it does on spin cycle.
    If you want a new washer, just quit feeding him. You will get your new washer.:rockwoot:

Hello mom45

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have been using it on the back of my neck at night. It does help!

We were just perusing the inventory at the Portage Sears outlet for refrigerators. I told him that a washer may appear on the sidewalk outside the door in the near future so be prepared to install when it arrives. He laughed...he has no idea. :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought we were going for a ride on the motorcycle, but now he is watching you tube videos on the motor for the boat he got yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom