Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Nope, no big plans today. Will Skype with the grandsons later this morning. Might take mom to breakfast if she is feeling better. She's had some tummy trouble for the last week or so.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Congrats on selling the gun. Does that mean you are in buying mode? ;)

No, nothing interests me right now. Still got one more to sell. Need to pay off some bills after being out of work for three months.

Did you see my story about what happened with the money from the gun?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    When he handed me the money for the gun, I stuck the six bills in my jeans pocket, intending to put them in my purse when I got back in the car. I forgot all about the money and drove over to North Judson so Mom and I could go to Bailey's. We walked all 7 acres (with Mom in a scooter) and then headed home. Stopped at a few yard sales and a restaurant for lunch. When we got home, I unloaded the Jeep and went inside. My mom went back out to the Jeep to get something I forgot, and she found my six bills on the garage floor. After all that walking, the money waited until I got home to work its way out of my pocket.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When he handed me the money for the gun, I stuck the six bills in my jeans pocket, intending to put them in my purse when I got back in the car. I forgot all about the money and drove over to North Judson so Mom and I could go to Bailey's. We walked all 7 acres (with Mom in a scooter) and then headed home. Stopped at a few yard sales and a restaurant for lunch. When we got home, I unloaded the Jeep and went inside. My mom went back out to the Jeep to get something I forgot, and she found my six bills on the garage floor. After all that walking, the money waited until I got home to work its way out of my pocket.
    Wow, that could have been very bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom