mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My wife called me at work today asking advice about cleaning something out of our dryer that was smearing stains on the clothes being dried. I told her to run the dryer for a few minutes with nothing in it to soften whatever was on the drum, then try to clean in while it was still hot and soft. It just seemed like common sense to me but she thought I was a GENIUS! ;)

I'm honestly not sure I would have thought of that. I probably would have wet a dryer sheet and tried scrubbing it off with that. Those things clean pretty much EVERYTHING. I use the used ones to scrub the showers and sinks, faucets, car bumpers (bug removal), etc. They don't scratch and clean pretty much anything it seems.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm honestly not sure I would have thought of that. I probably would have wet a dryer sheet and tried scrubbing it off with that. Those things clean pretty much EVERYTHING. I use the used ones to scrub the showers and sinks, faucets, car bumpers (bug removal), etc. They don't scratch and clean pretty much anything it seems.

That sounds like an idea worth remembering too! :yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Alright folks. I like to think I have a few arm wrestling matches left in me but right now I need to get ready for another day at work. Time for a shower and a good night's sleep. See y'all later!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom