• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Helped the gardener this morning and cast bullets in the afternoon. Two new molds, one that looks like it will work well and the other not so much.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Leadeye, DB, Mrs. G

It is a top loader...I don't want a front loader. I don't remember which site had the complaints about it being too quiet but it is this washer. This one has one that says it is too loud. :dunno:

Sears.com

Menard's had it for $397 plus the 11% rebate. With the cash back on my credit card, I figured that was going to be hard to beat. I also avoided one with all of the electronic controls as I read about issues with motherboards failing after just a couple of years. I like dials....less to go wrong.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I picked pumpkins and some squash this morning...that makes me think about fall and I'm not sure I am ready for it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Hi Leadeye, DB, Mrs. G

It is a top loader...I don't want a front loader. I don't remember which site had the complaints about it being too quiet but it is this washer. This one has one that says it is too loud. :dunno:

Sears.com

Menard's had it for $397 plus the 11% rebate. With the cash back on my credit card, I figured that was going to be hard to beat. I also avoided one with all of the electronic controls as I read about issues with motherboards failing after just a couple of years. I like dials....less to go wrong.
    Good choice.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi Sam

The mold for the Colt 38-40s moves on to the next step, the one for the Winchester 50-95 was a complete failure. OAL is too long, can't mill the bottom as most of the length is above the crimp groove. Maybe use it for something else in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom