mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We have carried their purses before, most women said the same thing about their purses. We carried the Galcos for a while also, most women said they were ugly, and not enough useful interior space.

That purse is hideous, my wife would divorce me if I bought that for her./QUOTE]

Coronado. I believe the one I have is no longer a current style they make, but I had one and loved it. Finally broke a zipper and ended up buying another the same style (different color) on Ebay. When I need to carry but can't carry any other way, I have the option.

Where were you two hours ago?

Just bought some Icy Hot patches.. hopefully they will work at work tomorrow. I had some 3-yr-old Flexeril that I hope still has some life in it.

I see Chock got the Arnica gel advice in there. I did see that you aren't supposed to use a heating pad with it.

I want to be stuck at 29 like Mom! :):

:facepalm: I need to have a long talk with you.:)

Don't tell me she's not actually 29! :faint:

Ok, here we go, on a public forum.

Bug out! :) If he don't get it right from me, you step in ok?

mom45 is not even legal yet! People could go to prison for that :poop: over here, just saying.

:rockwoot: Dang it...my secret is out!!!! Frenchie we can be 29 together forever!

Howdy all! I need to continue in a new post. I was accused of posting too long of posts.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    New washing machine is here and in the house. Need to get hoses to connect it. The old one got moved over and hooked back up and will be used for dirty work clothes/rugs until it totally dies. New one was the one I wanted on sale with a rebate. Price was too good for the hubby to pass up. And he decided he likes living. :lmfao:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yep, went up and visited with my Dad.....then brought a couple jars of salsa home......:drool:
    :cool:

evening all
    :popcorn:

Although my Dad was ticked at me.....

The stepmom's Chihuahua was standing in the middle of the driveway barking at me when I pulled in the driveway.....I stopped before I ran over it.....
    Was Mary along?

I must have been high on pain pills or something......Boats are Great??? WTF :laugh:
    You were not your usual self db.

And thats nothing new, welcome home.:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Refrigerator will be ordered tomorrow. I had to come home and see if I could find a better deal anywhere that might be able to get it in stock sooner. He wants the off white color and that is special order. I have to go back to Valpo tomorrow with the neighbor so I will stop in and order it then. Still on sale and the 11% rebate on it too...plus cash back on my credit card and my CC doubles the warranty so that's the way to go. It won't be in until October 14th so I hope the old one doesn't die before then. If so, the beer frig is going to be emptied of booze and used until the new one is here.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Refrigerator will be ordered tomorrow. I had to come home and see if I could find a better deal anywhere that might be able to get it in stock sooner. He wants the off white color and that is special order. I have to go back to Valpo tomorrow with the neighbor so I will stop in and order it then. Still on sale and the 11% rebate on it too...plus cash back on my credit card and my CC doubles the warranty so that's the way to go. It won't be in until October 14th so I hope the old one doesn't die before then. If so, the beer frig is going to be emptied of booze and used until the new one is here.

Emptied as in consumed? :D

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :rockwoot:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Buy a couple of truckloads of plastic lumber 4x4's while your there too......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom