Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just got back from the gun show. Took Mom because it wasn't too crowded there this weekend. She got to see all the guns and knives and random ****. I picked up some .38 spl snap caps, which I haven't been able to find.

Stopped at one table where a guy was selling beat-up boxes of random ammo, and the guy said "Oh, that's ammo, honey". I told him I knew what ammo was and I would buy it from someone else.
    This is why I hate people.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Just got back from the gun show. Took Mom because it wasn't too crowded there this weekend. She got to see all the guns and knives and random ****. I picked up some .38 spl snap caps, which I haven't been able to find.

Stopped at one table where a guy was selling beat-up boxes of random ammo, and the guy said "Oh, that's ammo, honey". I told him I knew what ammo was and I would buy it from someone else.

What a douche-bag.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Oh, but Sweetheart, are you sure you will buy the right thing buying it from someone else? This man sounds like he is ever so helpful....:puke:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I am going to see if I can find a few apples to pick. I changed the batteries in the one game camera yesterday. Only had 60 pictures on it yesterday. Today there were 850. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kilt by the mere idea of a nooner. :laugh:

Not gonna happen...it appears we are going refrigerator shopping after buying more boat motor parts. No apple picking/baking today I guess.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well ****, my first nap didn't take. I have a headache now. Maybe I did it wrong. :dunno: I will have to try harder in a few minutes

Re-nap! Shopping on Marineengine.com and spending someone else's money this time.

I should probably light the grill to cook some burgers for lunch before we go shopping. Need to check for frogs before I light it. They seem to be hiding everywhere. Haven't found any more in the toilet at least.

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    Kilt by the mere idea of a nooner. :laugh:

Not gonna happen...it appears we are going refrigerator shopping after buying more boat motor parts. No apple picking/baking today I guess.

Somebody's looking for a little afternoon delight...

Well ****, my first nap didn't take. I have a headache now. Maybe I did it wrong. :dunno: I will have to try harder in a few minutes

Try again, if that doesn't work. Coffee the headache away. If that doesn't work, switch to alcohol.

Well the yard is mow . . now alittle triming.

Hello Greg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom