SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    That sucks Mom45...

House I grew up in near Winchester had a chicken operation due north of us. Very rare to get a south wind in the summertime, it really reeked. It really sucked.

A north wind in the winter wasn't as bad because we had our windows closed and the chicken houses were closed up too.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That sucks Mom45...

House I grew up in near Winchester had a chicken operation due north of us. Very rare to get a south wind in the summertime, it really reeked. It really sucked.

A north wind in the winter wasn't as bad because we had our windows closed and the chicken houses were closed up too.

When they pump the pits and spread all of that manure, it is going to be nasty. We have always said we were never moving and planned to die here...that could change, but where can you go and guarantee something like this wouldn't happen again? The next Planning Commission meeting is going to be fun. I hope I don't need bail money.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If any of them get out of the barn and wander through, we could have free bacon I suppose. Not sure I would want to eat those pigs, but I'd share with anyone that wanted it. New meaning to free range pork, maybe.
    The stories I could tell about free range pork.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    When they pump the pits and spread all of that manure, it is going to be nasty. We have always said we were never moving and planned to die here...that could change, but where can you go and guarantee something like this wouldn't happen again? The next Planning Commission meeting is going to be fun. I hope I don't need bail money.

I'll come visit you

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

If you do, set up a Go Fund Me page...I'll kick in on it...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    If you do, :shady: just sayin.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Any way that you could get a 5 gal bucket of the pig ****??? If so, I would get some and take it to the planning meeting with me...

I know where I could get all I want...seriously. I don't know if I want to do that though...don't want it dumped on my head! LOL!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Never in the kitchen, only in the living room.

This is not a rule I was aware of. My kitchen window is more fun. The neighbor's wife shoots right through the screen when the squirrels are on her bird feeder. I coudn't figure out what all the holes were in the screen...I was almost sorry I asked. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom